Are you struggling to gain credibility and referrals in the health world? Do you find yourself questioning if you have what it takes to build a thriving and respected practice?
There is no denying that building a successful health practice can feel overwhelming. Deciding where to focus your time, feelings of not knowing enough and wanting to help ALL the people can often hold us back from taking the steps we need to take to move forward in our business and in our lives.
Whether you are working online or off (or a bit of both) it’s crucial to be crystal clear about WHO you work with and WHAT transformation or solution you offer them so that you can communicate that to potential clients and also potential referral partners such as medical doctors, psychologists, and more.
Recently, Lori sat down with Jess Sherman, RHN to discuss her personal experience building her Nutrition practice both on and offline and what exact steps and a-ha moments have led to her gaining clarity, consistency and credibility. Jess pulls the curtain back on her own business to support others to continue to do the work and put themselves out there, even when it feels scary.
In this short 30 minute video interview they discuss:
- How to build your business both on and offline
- How to use a signature system to build referral relationships with MD’s
- Building a business model that is right for YOU and your personal circumstances
- The importance of developing a system for how you work with clients
- Exactly how to ask for referrals from medical doctors and other health professionals
- Why it’s important to put yourself out there even when it feels scary
- A reminder that it’s not a race and to give yourself time to grow and evolve
- And more!
Let us know in the comments below what a-ha moments or insights you gain from the very honest discussion.