EPISODE 50 | Your Health Business Questions Answered
This is episode number 50! Yup! The BIG 5-0, and I couldn’t be happier about it! To mark the 50th episode, I wanted to do something a little bit different, so this episode is an Ask Me Anything Solo Round. I polled my community and they submitted some really thoughtful and quality questions, and I chose to answer 3 for this episode. I will definitely be doing more Ask Me Anythings in the future!
The 3 Asks that I’m answering today are all different. One is about creating content and whether or not you really have to do it to be successful, one is about how to fund your business growth (meaning, what to do when it feels like you have no money), and the last one is about regrets.
You’ll likely find that a common thread among all of my answers and topics is the idea of being resourceful. Doing whatever it takes to find the answer, to put yourself out there and being ok with figuring it out as you go along.
You may find my answers triggering but I’ll remind you that I’m not here to sugar coat anything. It’s a disservice if I let you believe it’s all sunshine and rainbows and that success can be had without putting in the work.
In This Episode I Share…
- The importance of consistently creating and publishing content
- How to create all that content without burning yourself out
- How growing an online business relies on building relationships
- A framework for content creation and how to repurpose it across all platforms
- My personal financial journey, including poor credit and side-hustles
- Questions to consider if you are struggling to finance your business
- The impact of money blocks and money stories
- The reality of hard lessons from mistakes you WILL make
- Why you should ALWAYS have solid legal protection
- Encouragement to learn, take a lesson in, and move on
Listen to Episode 50 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Free Resource: The Content Repurpose Plan
- The Ask Me Anything thread in my Take Your Health Practice Online Facebook Group
- Episode 22 with Amber Dugger – The Simplest Way to Remove Money Blocks for Good
- Episode 35 with Shannon Lee Simmons – The Danger of Having a Broke Money Mindset
- Wellness Business Academy
- Rev.com (transcribe your videos)
- UpWork (virtual assistant)
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles
- Visit Lori on Instagram
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have burning question you’d love to ask? Pop it below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 10 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.