What if you had the Facebook secret sauce — a plan that would work to bring in quality leads. Would that be a game changer for you? One of the biggest problems health coaches, practitioners and fit pros face is building their email list with quality leads and then converting them into clients.
Facebook, specifically Facebook ads can help you because you can target the exact kind of people you want to work with.
In this interview with Wellness Business Summit MC and speaker Dr. Sean Francis we discuss 3 tips that you can use right now to fill your challenge, your bootcamp or your group program.
Sean walks us through the exact strategy he uses to collect email addresses, nurture his new subscribers and then he explains the strategy he uses to convert them into clients. Using Facebook to grow your business can be quite easy once you have a solid strategy in place.
In this interview Sean and I talk about:
- How to get the right people onto your email list
- What to do with them once they are on your list
- Why you need to use Facebook to stay top of mind
- How to decide how much of your family life to share
- The secret to partnering with local businesses to cross promote
- The best way to convert email subscribers into clients