On this episode of the Business of Becoming podcast, I share with you my TOP secret to my success; my morning magic routine. Yup, I’ve been waking up at 5:00am since 2012. My morning magic routine is one of the things I do everyday that I know has helped save my sanity.
This episode is for anyone who has complained about needing more hours in a day, anyone who feels like they’re constantly chasing the day, and anyone who ever feels like they’re running a million miles a minute.
My advice is to print out 5 copies, one for each day of the week and commit to filling it out for an entire week. Be sure to let her know how your day has changed (and your sanity levels) by sharing your experience with on Instagram or Facebook.
Listen to episode 07:
In this episode we talk about…
- What magic time is (AKA your ‘flow time’) and how to figure out when you work best
- What you should and shouldn’t be doing during your magic time
- How to choose the tasks you work on during your magic time
- Why setting boundaries is critical to protecting your magic time
- Why I start my morning magic routine the night before
- My exact morning magic routine
- How to get your family onboard
Things I Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you work better in the morning or the evening? Share in the comments when your magic time is and one thing you can improve on to be more productive during your flow time.