Welcome to The Wellness Business Hub
Well hello there — I’m Lori Kennedy, the founder of The Wellness Business Hub, the leader of Team LK and I am so happy to have you here.
Whatever your professional designation is The WBH will empower and teach you how to take and grow your business (AKA your practice) online.
Because before there was a multi 7-figure online company, a podcast, an annual event and a small and mighty team, there was just me and my holistic nutrition practice trying to make it work.
The Wellness Business Hub is more than just a website. We are a community of alternative health professionals doing the work to transform the health and wellness of the world.
From the Take Your Health Practice Online Facebook group to, the Business Of Becoming Podcast to all of the multimedia content we produce — it all has ONE objective…
…To teach you the ‘what’s working now’ step-by-step personal and professional business skills you need so that you can do the work YOU are meant to do in this world and build the business and life of your dreams… all on your own terms.
EVERYTHING YOU DREAM ABOUT IS 100% POSSIBLE.
We wholeheartedly believe that AS LONG AS you are ready to take imperfection action and make your No Plan B Commitment, you achieve anything you set out to do.
We believe that success IS possible for you no matter where you are starting from and that no dream is too big.
Here’s what else we believe (hit play)…
When I was in kindergarten my teacher told my parents that I “displayed leadership qualities”. What she really meant, because this was how it was conveyed to me over the years, was… your daughter is BOSSY (and not in a good way).
Turns out, I am bossy, and over the years I’ve learned how to turn that bossy energy into Leadership. Turns out, at least in my case, that being bossy IS actually a good thing.
Because there is NO possible way that I could do what we do, all on my own. I tried that for years — it ended with adrenal fatigue.
These are the wonderful, committed and ambitious people I have the privilege to work with everyday. You might not see them all publicly because I’m the ‘face’ around here, however it’s important that you know that The WBH is a TEAM effort and that we are all here for YOU — to empower you to do the work YOU are meant to do in the world.
- I know every word by heart (still) to the musicals Rent & Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dream Coat.
- If the only foods I was ever allowed to eat were perogies and cheesies, that would be ok with me.
- I LOVE karaoke and am 100% tone deaf which makes singing out loud super embarrassing but I do it all the time anyways.
On the other side of fear is freedom
– Marilyn Ferguson
- I have seen every episode of Friends at least four times and have most of the lines memorized
- I am ambidextrous
- I have an extreme fear of earthworms. If I see an earthworm, there is a good chance I will cry
“Be soulful. Be kind. Be in love.”
- I love motown music. I secretly wish I was alive in the 60s to experience this music and lifestyle first hand
- I have to eat salad every day, or the day doesn’t feel right
- I used to be an Interior Designer
“Leap, and the net will appear.”
- I’ve had a ton of different careers so far including kickboxing instructor, grocery store clerk, special events for the municipal government, Director of a summer camp in Japan, Nutritionist and even a Doula
- When I hug a tree (which is often) I swear I can feel it hugging me back
- I love lifting heavy weights and feeling like a badass (when I’m not hugging trees of course 😉 )
“In the depths of winter, I learned that within me lay an invincible summer.”
~ Albert Camus
- My claim to fame is singing into Steven Tyler’s microphone at an Aerosmith concert (I’ve still got the signed set list from that night in a frame)
- When I was a kid I wanted to be a singing dancing paediatrician (!)…as a grown up I sing & dance at least once a day in the kitchen AND I have kids so I consider it dream fulfillment
- My father is Lithuanian and I grew up eating foods like Cold Beet Soup, Koldūnai (basically a Lithuanian Pierogi), pickled herring and other completely non kid foods. I still LOVE those foods more than anything.
“Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together”
~ Elizabeth Taylor
- I love to play and coach my son’s hockey team
- Love troubleshooting and fixing issues and problems
- Just like you, I sometimes want to smash my computer when tech is not cooperating
“Stress is optional.”
- I’m a personal development enthusiast and am constantly listening to podcasts + reading books
- I’ve lived in 5 countries in the past decade
- Lori inspired me to start dancing again this summer
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
~ Earl Nightingale
- I once lived in the Galapagos Islands
- I have a black-and-white-spotted blue heeler named Irwin who is cooler than most humans
- I was the tallest kid in my class in grade 5… and then I promptly stopped growing and became forever the shortest one around (except for Lori of course)
“Happiness is by choice… not by chance.”
- I have two fur babies (one dog, one cat)
- I taught myself how to write HTML and create graphics when I was 12 (so I could make a Hanson fansite)
- I wish life were a musical because everything is more fun with music and choreography.
“Say yes first and figure it out later.”
- Bulldog lover
- Travel enthusiast
- Meditation enthusiast
“Quiet the Mind, Heal the Body.”
Ready to Get Started
or Grow Your Business?
Start by diving into one of our step-by-step guides:
Learn How To
Go From 1:1 Clients To Group Coaching by Creating A Signature Program That Sells
Here’s the short version… for the long version come join me on Instagram so we can really get to know each other.
- Divorced #hockeymom of 2 (girl and boy)
- Professional Designation: Registered Holistic Nutritionist (I don’t self-identify with this anymore)
- Host of The Business Of Becoming Podcast
- Producer of The Wellness Business Summit Annual Live Event
- Self-Proclaimed introvert, highly sensitive person, intuitive empath and very tone deaf
- Lover of the Universe and G-D (in a spiritual and non-religious way) karaoke, perogies, Beyonce, fresh sheets and dance walks – usually with Beyonce playing in my ears