“I just want clients.”
“I’m just starting out…I can’t charge very much.”
“What if no one wants to work with me?”
Let’s face it, you got into your health profession because you care. You care deeply and you want to change the world.
But you can’t change the world if you can’t pay your bills.
Working on your money mindset and really getting to know the business side of your business (imagine that!) is likely going to be some of the hardest work you’ll do in your business, but it’s CRUCIAL to grow and find success for the long term.
Recently, Lori sat down with Bianca Osbourne, a privately trained personal chef and certified Holistic Nutritionist, to discuss how she moved across the country and within 3 months was fully booked with clients.
She explains that it wasn’t until she started truly valuing her business and charging what her time and experience is worth that she found consistent success. No matter what kind of business you are building, there are tons of great tips and a-ha moments in this one, you’re going to want to watch it a few times to soak them all up.
In this short 15-minute video interview they discuss:
- Why if you don’t know your numbers your business will always feel chaotic
- That your money mindset creates scarcity and constant undervaluing of your services
- Charging a flat rate vs. an hourly rate for services
- What it’s like to fire a client
- How to develop a success focused mindset
- How to divide your time between working ON your business vs. IN your business
- When it’s time to make money from what you KNOW instead of what you DO
- Why it’s important to consider yourself a business person and to continually be learning and working on your mindset
- And more!
Let us know in the comments below what a-ha moments or insights you gain from this discussion. What can you relate to?