Wanna know a secret? I’m sharing it in this episode of the Business of Becoming podcast. It’s the most important thing I’ve ever done in my business. The first time I created a vision for my business and life was back in 2012.
That vision is what gets me out of bed in the morning and is the reason I was able to focus on growing my business throughout my divorce — I focused on the vision I set for myself.
If you’re anything like me you thrive off of structure which is why in this episode I’m breaking down how I was taught to create a vision for my business and life. I walk you through the exact framework I use so that you can create a vision for your business and life.
You’re going to want to have it beside you as you listen to the podcast.
- What happened when I didn’t have a vision and why I created one
- The realistic time frame you want to use to plan out your vision
- What a vision statement actually is and how to create yours
- The specific questions to answer so that you can create a crystal clear vision
- The surprising mindset shifts that come along with creating a vision
- What to do with your vision after you’ve created it
Things I Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. It would mean the world to me if you’d leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear your vision for your business and life — remember there’s no right or wrong vision. Declare and share your vision (and the timeframe) in the comments below. Let’s make it real, shall we!