Today we’re doing something different.
I was interviewed by the FIT CHICKS on their podcast FIT CHICKS Chat, and what I talked about was something that I absolutely knew I needed to share with you, my listeners! The 5 Pillars of a Health Expert Business Model are a foundation that will help you ask the right questions to build a profitable business. Instead of worrying about what platform to use for your website, what email automation program to use, and all those other tactics…these principles will get you on track to working on the right things first!
I hope you find a lot of value in this episode. Let’s jump in!
- How the tactics and messaging strategy of a business can change, but the fundamentals are what keep you profitable
- How to attract your ideal client
- How to know what to put in your online signature program vs. your 1:1 offering
- How social media has given us the ability to be completely authentic with our brand
- The difference of convincing vs. overcoming objections
Listen to Episode 103 below:
Things I Mention In This Episode:
- Free LIVE Webinar Training: 5 Steps to Creating a Profitable Online Coaching Program that Gets Clients Results
- Follow me on Instagram
- The Five Pillars of a Health Expert Business Model graphic:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Are you still living in denial when it comes to money or have you taken steps to know your numbers? Let me know below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about (I respond to all Instagram DMs personally – promise!) You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 12 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.