This was a hard episode to record.
Today I cover what I think are the 5 Mindset Elements for Success, and I take you through a little bit of my journey on how I needed to learn these mindsets myself. I get real and open about my story, and I’m not going to lie; building a profitable business is hard. But if you master these 5 elements, then you’re going to figure out your way to get there.
So put on your earphones and let’s jump in.
- Why you need to have an irrational and unwavering faith in yourself
- The difference between mentorship and external validation
- How to focus your ideas so that you stay true to your core mission
- What you need to sacrifice in order to build a profitable business
- Why you need to stop fighting for your limitations to develop a growth mindset
Listen to Episode 104 below:
Things I Mention In This Episode:
- Free LIVE Webinar Training: How To Create A Profitable Online Coaching Program That Gets Clients Results
- Follow me on Instagram
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Are you still living in denial when it comes to money or have you taken steps to know your numbers? Let me know below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about (I respond to all Instagram DMs personally – promise!) You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 12 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.