I’m excited to be covering a topic we haven’t talked about on the podcast: how to use direct sales and products as part of your coaching practice to make more money.
Way too often, I see practitioners and coaches running two separate businesses — when, in reality, everything should be rolled into your one signature program.
I asked Maranda Carvell RHN to join us because she uses the same business model we teach in the WBA and 10K Success System, and has integrated products and direct sales into her thriving nutrition practice. She also teaches health practitioners how to do direct sales differently.
Whether you sell products like doTerra, essential oils, Isagenix, JuicePlus or USANA, this episode will show you how to integrate products into your practice, and turn your business into an ongoing income stream without feeling salesy or pushy.
More About Maranda Carvell RHN
Maranda Carvell RHN is a Nutritionist and Essential Oils High-Level Leader who teaches health care professionals how to do direct sales differently.
After years of clinical practice, running hundreds of women through her online weight loss program, and serving thousands of essential oils customers, she’s taken all she’s learned and applied it to helping other Nutritionists build a successful and thriving essential oils business. Whether you are just starting out in your business, or are struggling to gain traction and make consistent income, Maranda can help you accomplish your goals.
What We Talk About In This Episode
- Why the old-school networking marketing way no longer works – and what you can do instead to not feel salesy or pushy. Maranda completely flips that old business model upside down.
- Why you need to be crystal clear on your ideal client and the outcome you want for them.
The three pillars Maranda uses to not only grow her business — and her downline — but actually give her clients what they need.
- The real big switch in your mindset that needs to happen so you can better serve your clients as a practitioner, and grow your business.
- Why emulating somebody else’s business isn’t a business. (Hint: Your methodology is what you build your business on.)
- How you have so much more knowledge to share with people than just what the products do.
- How to build the power of an ongoing income stream by taking care of your customers the right way.
- How to continue to educate your clients through automation, so clients stay with you — and buy from you — for years.
Listen to Episode 124 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
How have you been using products and direct sales to expand your business? Do you feel salesy and pushy when trying to make sales? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 15,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.