Get ready to cover a lot of ground today because we are going to be full-on obsessing about niches in this episode.
It may seem like a beginner topic to some of you — but it’s one of the most critical aspects of growing a business that will replace your full-time J-O-B income. Even if you’ve been in the game for a while, this episode can help you improve things so that you can convert at a higher rate.
If you’re just starting out, and words like niche and ideal client are new to you, no worries. This episode will be an eye-opening experience, especially if you’re a health practitioner, health coach or fitness pro who wants to take their health practice online.
After listening to the episode, download my new, free guide How To Pick A Niche & The Top 10 Most Profitable Niches. It’s the perfect guide if you’re having trouble nailing down a niche or you want some ideas of niches to choose from.
All right, are you ready? Let’s talk niches…
Listen to Episode 135 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- How one of my first mistakes (believing I could — and should — help anyone and everyone) slowed down my business growth.
- Why it’s easier to create a brand when your niche is narrow and well-defined.
- What a niche market is, and the two levels of picking a niche.
- Why you want to avoid working with just anyone who will pay you money.
- We take a deep dive into how to choose your niche and your subniche — even if you’ve never worked with a client before.
- The one big question you need to ask yourself to draw the right clients into your world.
- Simple strategies you can use to figure out exactly who you want to help.
- The easiest way to pick a subniche when you’re just getting started (or if your current subniche isn’t attracting the right clients).
- What an ideal client is — and why you need to create an ideal client profile. (Hint: it’s not only about their demographics and symptoms. It’s so much more.)
- How to tell if your current business is specific enough — or if you’re still trying to be all things to all people.
- What the next step is after you’ve defined your niche, subniche and ideal client.
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
If I were to visit your website or social media pages right this second, would I know who your business was set up to work with? Would I be able to decide instantly if you could help me (a specific person with a specific problem? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.