If you’re a health practitioner, coach or fit pro wondering what it’s like to get personalized guidance on your signature program and your online business, then you are going to love this episode.
What you’re going to hear in this episode is five separate Wellness Business Academy clients getting coached by either myself or Michelle Waithe (who is our expert when it comes to creating program methodology).
These clips are from actual group coaching calls, which we do live twice a month in the Wellness Business Academy’s exclusive, members-only Facebook group.
During these calls, we review your Wellness Business Academy (WBA) content — like ideal client profile, your niche, program and sales page overviews, and more — and give you personalized strategies so you can keep moving forward to ultimately create your own signature program as the foundation for your online wellness business.
One thing I want you to do while listening to today’s episode: while you’re hearing other people get coached, see if it sparks any ideas and AHA moments — and see whether it gets you all fired up to take action for your own business.
And if it does get you fired up, I want you to then imagine what it would be like if you were part of the WBA and could ask your *own* questions about your *own* business directly to either myself or Michelle in our monthly coaching calls…
Personalized mentorship and coaching is powerful stuff, my friend.
The Wellness Business Academy opens for enrollment on November 19th, 2019. So, listen in to how we coach your peers and colleagues — and then click here to get more details about the Wellness Business Academy, including a pretty sweet fast-action bonus if I do say so myself.
Listen to Episode 137 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- We take a deep dive into the scarcity mindset (thinking you’re limiting your audience — and sales — by targeting certain people) and why targeting a specific audience can actually increase sales.
- How you need to limit your audience so you become the go-to expert everybody is talking about, and make a name for yourself.
- Why you need to get firm about your philosophy and create a signature program that reflects your methodology.
- Strategies you can use to figure out who you want to help (your ideal client) and what problem you want to solve for them (your niche).
- What you need to figure out before you can brainstorm ideas for your signature program.
- How your signature program needs to have specific actionable tasks instead of just teaching things to your ideal client — plus plenty of examples to help you brainstorm.
- Why you need to relate these actionable tasks in a full circle back to the problem your client is having so you can create a signature program that solves your client’s specific problem.
- Why you need to remember that you are not your ideal client — and why you need to make sure your program isn’t too advanced for them.
- How you need to create actionable tasks your ideal client can actually do and to put them in a logical order to help them succeed.
- How to generate more leads while you’re beta testing (or at any time), and different ways to get in front of your audience so you can bring them into your world.
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Have you ever had personalized business coaching for your online wellness business? Do you sometimes feel like you don’t know where to start when it comes to creating the business you know you deserve? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.