In this week’s episode, we continue with Part 2 of our deep dive into the Evolution of the Business of Health by exploring the reasons why so many smart, qualified and purpose-driven practitioners, coaches, and fit pros fail when there’s an abundance of opportunities for us out there.
If you haven’t listened to Part 1 in the podcast series, then click here to go back and listen to that one first — or you can listen to it after you listen to this one. Whatever works for you!
It’s never been easier to start and grow a business in the health and wellness industry but I see too many of you start to doubt yourselves and let the fear take over. So, I share with you the #1 indicator that will predict your success. And no, it doesn’t involve Facebook groups and it doesn’t depend on the size of your email list. Not even close.
As you listen to the first part of the episode, I invite you to let down your guard and be open to what we’re sharing because this may trigger some of you when we talk about self-belief and confidence. I get super vulnerable, too, by sharing a deeply personal story of how my business journey started. I want to show you that you’re not alone with your doubts and fears.
We then shake things up a bit — literally, if you play along during the episode — when we get into my three-step technique to create your own personal anchoring experience. Yup, music is involved and we’ll dance it out a bit.
Then, the head of my 10K Success System — the ah-mazing Laura Wood — joins me to have a bit of fun with a David Letterman-style bit called, The Top 10 Things You Need You To Stop Doing Now If You Want to Be Successful. It’s not just a simple list though — we get into why you need to stop doing these things, too.
You might want to listen to this episode a couple of times, so be sure to download it — and click here to get the worksheet that goes along with this episode.
Listen to Episode 141 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- The number one predictor of success — and no, it has nothing to do with your business skill set, level of expertise or startup budget.
- The powerful exercise I use with my clients when they are two miles away from the finish line and start to freak out.
- My own story of what it’s like to believe in yourself before you have any certainty — and before you have any money or support.
- The three-step technique we use to build the requirement for success.
- How confidence actually works — and the four C’s to grow your confidence that I learned directly from one of my greatest mentors.
- The reason why so many smart, qualified and purpose-driven practitioners, coaches, and fit pros fail.
- I share with you my anchor experience — including my anchor song — that helps shift my state of being into a more positive one. Plus I give you examples you can draw on to create your own anchor experience.
- The top ten things you need to stop doing right now if you want to be successful.
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to know: what’s your anchor experience and your anchor song? Were you surprised at what the #1 predictor of success is? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.