This week we’re continuing with Part 3 of our four-part podcast on The Evolution of the Business of Health. We’re going to show you the right way to attract, edu-tain and nurture your ideal client as they come into your online world.
If you haven’t listened to Part 1 or Part 2 yet, make sure you listen to those first. (This entire four-part podcast is based on my 7-part video mini series called The Evolution of the Business of Health.)
In the last episode, I went over the #1 predictor of success — and then the amazing Laura Wood joined me so we could go through the top ten things NOT TO DO if you want to be successful. (Laura is the Director of our 10K Success System.)
So, this week, we’re going to focus on what you need TO DO if you want an impactful and thriving online business in the health and wellness industry.
In this episode, I walk you through Pillars #1 and #2 from my 5 Pillar Health Expert Business Model. These first two pillars will give you tons of clarity on how to get your ideal client to pay attention to you — and how to get them to know, like and trust you. (What we call KLT, for short!)
We also dig deep into my Story Selling System — that’s my five-story system that helps you build rapport with your potential clients.
You’re going to want to take plenty of notes, so make sure you have a pen and plenty of paper on hand. Hit pause and rewind when the brainstorming starts — and then keep hitting that play button to keep the ideas flowing. Stay tuned next week for the final installment of the series!
Listen to Episode 142 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- Before we get into Pillars #1 and #2, we talk about your ideal client avatar and how it’s critical to have one before creating anything.
- Why so many people make the mistake of building a website and creating all kinds of social media first — and what you should do instead.
- The first thing you need to do to bring people into your world and enroll them into your signature program.
- Two important reasons why your emails and social media content is falling flat — and what you can do to fix the problem.
- How you can use Google Search to figure out the words your ideal client is using to describe their problem, so you can talk to them using words that resonate with them.
- The reaction you’ll get from your followers that lets you know you’re creating content that resonates with them.
- What to do with your ideal clients before you even talk about your signature program.
- We take a deep dive into the five stories that make up our Story Selling System — and how these stories build trust and rapport between you and your potential clients.
- The big difference between teaching and edutaining – and why it’s not enough just to teach people.
- How you want your potential clients to feel when you share your five stories with them.
- How to dig into your own backstory and journey of discovery so your potential clients can relate to you and understand that you have the solution to their problem.
- How Pillars #1 and #2 — along with the five-story Story Selling System — help build a level of trust and awareness, so your ideal clients are going into the enrollment process (Pillar #3) understanding that they need your program to solve their problem.
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Does your email and social media content fall flat? Have you nailed down your ideal client avatar? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.