Objections are an inevitable part of sales conversations. But have you ever thought about the root cause of an objection? Why are prospects so quick to jump to “I just need to ask my spouse/partner” or “I don’t really have time” or “Your price is too high for me”?
When a prospect communicates an objection, that signals to you that there’s a barrier between what you know will work for them and their readiness to move forward. That barrier is quite often rooted in fear.
In this episode, I show you how to reframe objections and use my strategies to overcome fear and influence your client’s readiness to say ‘yes’ – long before the sales conversation even happens!
I show you how you to anticipate your prospects’ objections, flip them upside down and create content to sprinkle through your marketing messages so that your prospects feel inspired, motivated and ready to work with you by the time the sales conversation rolls around.
Working through your prospects’ objections with them is the most compassionate, most giving and most of-service thing that you can do as a coach or practitioner – acknowledge their truth and give them the tools and strategies to help them process through it.
And that can only lead to an ongoing selection of people who want to work with you.
Listen to Episode 149 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- What is an objection?
- How you want your prospects to feel when they show up for a sales conversation
- What kind of content to create and publish for your prospects to consume prior to a webinar or sales call with you
- How to use your ideal client profile to identify potential objections
- Why turning your objections into questions or statements is the best starting point for creating relevant content
- How to call out objections and create content using your stories and examples of your own experience
- Why identifying with your prospects’ objections makes you relatable
- The importance of using headlines that speak to your prospects’ fears
- Using buzz words that your ideal clients are using – regardless of how you feel about them
- How to infuse objection-busting content into your marketing calendar every month
- What you can do to hold the authority frame when objections arise
- 10 days of content at-a-glance – what your content calendar could look like
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
What’s the most common objection you hear? How were you able to overcome it? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.