EPISODE 15 | 5 Personal + Business Lessons Learned in 2017
Happy New Year! Can you believe that we’re closer to the year 2030 than we are to 2000? Talk about time flying when you’re having fun ~ and building the business and life of your dreams.
As I mentioned in Episode 10 it’s just as important to me to reflect and acknowledge lessons learned, wins and challenges as it is to plan ahead and create a vision for the future. This year is particularly impactful for me as it marks 5 years since I took my business online and 10 years since I founded my own company.
2017 was a massive year of growth for me personally and in my business. As I was reflecting on what the year looked like I felt that some of the lessons I’ve taken away could be beneficial to you too. From knowing when to give a f$*k, and why carbs are my friend. I hope you find something useful in this episode to inspire you for 2018.
Listen to episode 15 below:
In this Episode I share…
- The top 5 lessons that I learned (or relearned) during 2017
- Why “lonely” is a common, (and understandable) feeling for small business owners
- Why as health and wellness experts we need to take our own advice when it comes to nutrition and taking care of our body
- Efficiency is key, make lists and really start looking at what tasks you repeat often so you can easily outsource when the time comes
- Take the time to realize where your time/energy/compassion is going, make sure the energy you spend is going to the right places, people, and things
- A reminder that you always have a choice, even when it feels like you don’t
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. Click here to check it out on Stitcher.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
I’d love to hear from you! Join my FREE Facebook Group, Take Your Health Practice Online and let me know what your biggest lesson from 2017 was. Share with me what you learned, wins and/or challenges for you and what you’re looking forward to in 2018.