Episode 150! This is something to celebrate!
I am so grateful to you for listening and for sharing and for leaving reviews and for being a part of this journey with me. So, to celebrate the 150th episode of the Business of Becoming podcast, I’m doing a little something special.
Since I don’t do private coaching anymore, I thought that the best way to celebrate this milestone would be to give away an hour of one-to-one private coaching to one of you.
>>> Here’s what you gotta do:
- Head over to my Instagram page @lorikennedyinc.com and look for the most recent post.
- Follow my page.
- Leave a comment and tag two friends or colleagues who you feel would get value from the podcast.
>>> Want a BONUS Entry?
- Head over to iTunes and leave a review.
- IMPORTANT! Make sure to let me know in your Instagram comment that you’ve left a review so that I can give you that bonus entry.
>>> Winner Announcement
On Wednesday, February 12th at 12:00 PM, I’ll randomly choose a winner and announce it on my IG stories.
For this celebratory episode of the Business of Becoming, I decided to make it an Ask Me Anything episode since I have not done one for some time and I am always curious what you want to know from me – after all, the Business of Becoming podcast is for you. I opened it up to the clients in the 10K Success program that I run and have chosen some of their questions to answer.
Listen to Episode 150 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- Our special giveaway to celebrate Episode 150 of the Business of Becoming
- A look back at how I took my business online and the decision I made to transform my life
- How building my business over the years has changed me in ways I could never imagine
- A peek into a more personal side of me that has shaped who I am (that I have never been asked about before)
- What my evening and morning routines are, why they are so important to me and the effect they have on how I live my life
- The impact of divorce on my business and how I chose to use the experience to propel my business forward
- How to lead with compassion when dealing with the dumb questions, rude people or trolls that appear in your community (it happens!)
- Recognizing that it is not your job to make someone else feel better by fixing everything for them
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you celebrate the milestones you achieve in your business? How do you celebrate? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.