If you listened to last week’s episode of the Business of Becoming, you’ll know that it was Part One of a two-part training – The 7 Must-Do Steps To Hold A Profitable Flash Sale. You’ll have heard all about what a Flash Sale is, why it’s important to give people a reason to buy from you and elements you should consider before you run one. If you didn’t catch it, I recommend you go back and give it a listen before this one.
In this week’s episode – Part 2 of The 7 Must-Do Steps To Hold A Profitable Flash Sale – I show you how to navigate the strategy behind the 14-day build-up to your Flash Sale so you can take actionable steps and create the hype and urgency you need to get your fence-sitters to take the action that you want them to take.
I have included a BONUS download, my 14-day Marketing Template, that you can use as a guide to craft your Flash Sale marketing campaign. (This is the same one as Episode 151 but I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss it!)
Just like last week, there’s lots to learn, so get ready to take lots of notes!
Listen to Episode 152 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- How having a reason for holding the Flash Sale shows that you have been paying attention to what your community wants
- Why priming your audience and building excitement BEFORE your sale will increase value and your sales
- The difference between using story-based, agitating content vs. publishing recipes and tips in your social media posts
- How to use your own story to make yourself relatable and build trust
- When to transition your messaging from stories, case studies, and client examples to building excitement to pre-sell your buyers
- How to build hype and urgency in addition to a short deadline
- What you should do to price your Flash Sale so that people will buy
- Why additional bonuses work and which types you could offer to create additional value and urgency
- How to feature a guarantee to remove risk and why you need to be specific
- What you need to do to shift into active sales mode for 3 solid days before your sale
- How to sell the reason they need to buy now and not the components of the program
- How to manage your social media on the day of your Flash Sale and repurpose your content across platforms
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
What have been your biggest challenges when thinking about holding a Flash Sale? Or, have you already tried and had some success? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.