This is a super exciting episode for me because I am giving you a sneak peek into my recent labour of love that will be available to all of you in March this year. Yes, I’m talking about my book! The Successful Practitioner: The 5 +1 Non-Negotiable Pillars to Grow Your Online Business, Get Clients & Ditch Your Day Job.
It’s special because I wrote it for you, because I believe in you, your dreams and the impact you will have on this world. Not only does my book give you the exact steps that I took so that I could get the people that I most wanted to work with to know that I existed and, how I turned my failing 1:1 practice into a six-figure program, but it also gives you the self-belief to help you conquer your fears. Now that’s priceless!
Join me for this episode of the Business of Becoming as I read you the Introduction and Chapter One – Why I Couldn’t Get Clients & Make Money.
I hope you enjoy it!
Listen to Episode 153 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- How I felt when I was first starting out
- Insights into fear, the lack of self-belief and feeling like a fraud
- Recognizing that perceived limitations are not your truth
- How I confronted my fears head-on with my family in the early days
- The moment I realized I had to make significant changes to pursue what I was really meant to do
- What all the feelings and obstacles mean for you
- How you can get on the book launch waitlist, get the book bonuses and details about the book launch live event being held on Friday March 27th in Toronto
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- My New Book – The Successful Practitioner: The 5 +1 Non-Negotiable Pillars to Grow Your Online Business, Get Clients & Ditch Your Day Job.
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
What has been your biggest fear or obstacle to overcome in your business? Or, have you already had success in a particular area? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.