We are definitely in unprecedented times. Uncertain times.
With all the turmoil and unknowns circulating throughout the world, the one thing I know is this — if you have an online business and show up for your community, your business will be fine.
For this week’s episode of The Business of Becoming, I am sharing a Town Hall Panel I hosted in the early days of the COVID-19 pandemic. I brought together a special panel of CEO entrepreneurs to share how they are managing their businesses and navigating through the uncertainty.
Join me as we share our personal feelings about the situation along with practical strategies that you should be thinking about during this time. You will see examples of what leadership looks like and how you can fully embody your role as a leader – and feel all the feels – just as my guests do.
If there were a time to step up and be the CEO I know you are, now is the time!
More About My Guests:
- Nathalie Garcia, Co-Founder of Practice Better, an online practice management platform for health and wellness professionals
- Abigail Hopkins, Co-Founder of That Clean Life, a meal planning platform for health professionals
- Karen Pattock, Health Coach & Business Mentor, teaches health coaches how to get clients using wellness workshops
- Kathleen LeGrys, Health Coach Solutions, offers Done-For-You coaching programs and resources for health coaches and nutritionists
- Laura Wood, CRO, Lori Kennedy Inc. and The Wellness Business Hub, Director of the 10K Success System
Listen to Episode 159 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- How you can exemplify leadership in your community right now
- Tips about how to support yourself and cope on a day-to-day basis
- The importance of routine even though some things have changed
- How to set boundaries between your business and home life
- Strategies to navigate the next 30-60 days
- The importance of showing your clients you are still available
- Recognizing your clients’ symptoms/challenges have not gone away
- Ideas to offer something virtually to your clients
- Knowing that now is the time to build your email list and use paid advertising
- How to handle declines and financial objections right now
- Examples of how to look for the opportunities, feel the fear and do it anyway
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
What are you struggling with in these uncertain times? Or, is there something you have been able to overcome to keep you moving forward? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.