Is the tech in your business creating anxiety and sending your stress levels into overdrive?
I get it.
Regardless of what stage you are at with your business, the tech can be overwhelming.
Join me and my guest Michelle Waithe, our very own COO, for this episode of The Business of Becoming, as we share the tech platforms we use to operate my company and how we have been able to ‘trim the fat’ when we realized COVID-19 was a big deal.
Michelle started out in Customer Service and over the years has grown with me, helped me grow the company and is now completely responsible for all of the operations of the company.
At the beginning of the current pandemic, we quickly took to looking at our platforms to see if there were opportunities where we could save some dollars and reduce some of the ‘nice-to-haves’ in the business.
We thought it would be useful to share what we did and give you a peek into our world. We talk about all the platforms we use and why we use them and share some of the tips and strategies we use to optimize our workflows, communications, client conversations, and program delivery.
This is a bit of a long one but it’s worth a listen.
Listen to Episode 161 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- Why you should know how all areas of your business work
- Should you be able to operate your business 100% by yourself?
- The importance of having processes in place for everything
- Why some level of documentation is critical in case of an emergency
- The platforms we use for my business
- How we decided where to ‘trim the fat’ during these critical times
- How to identify your most important tools
- When and how to evaluate the value of each platform in your business
- How to manage your CRM costs by revisiting your email list regularly
- The pros and cons of the different platforms and their competitors
- Insights into our platforms and examples of how we use them
- The importance of seamless internal communications, workflows, CRM, lead gen and program delivery
- When you should look at using different platforms, depending on where you are with your business
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
How do you feel about using tech in your business? Do you have some favourite platforms that have played a significant role in your success? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.