At the beginning of this year, we held a 5-day digital event, The 2020 Gameplan, and it wasn’t your regular goal-setting workshop.
In this week’s episode of The Business of Becoming, I am sharing Day 1 of our event where I walk you through what it really takes to have the kind of business and life you desire – a realistic expectation of what this journey entails, what it really takes, what it really looks like.
When you don’t have a solid understanding of what it takes to grow an actual business, partly because you may have only seen other people’s endpoints, it’s really hard. There are many moving parts, both personally and professionally, that go hand-in-hand and have to work together in order for you to see results and experience the growth that is so critical to your success.
Regardless of where you are, this episode not only gives you guidelines to get started but gives you tangible, actionable steps you can take to grow an impactful and profitable business online. You see, I’ve also included links to the rest of our 5-day digital event, so you can watch and grow!
Are you ready for growth?
Listen to Episode 164 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- Lori’s backstory and her No Plan B decision
- The no BS approach to building your business
- What it really takes despite what you may have seen or heard online
- The two sides of the coin that are really necessary for you to be able to grow online
- Recognizing that growth is required, both personally and professionally
- The impact of acknowledging where you are currently
- The personal conversations that are happening in your head that will stop you from growing
- The level of resiliency that you need in order to push through
- The difference between strategy and tactics
- The importance and benefits of a community of people running the same race
- Setting deadlines and staying accountable
- The high-level business strategies you need to have in place
- A take-away activity to help you get started
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Shout out to Meg @megkbaron for her 5-star review on iTunes
- Original footage The 2020 Gameplan: Day 1 on You Tube
- The 2020 Gameplan: Day 2 | The Secret Sauce To Standing Out Online & Getting The Right Attention
- The 2020 Gameplan: Day 3 | How To Go From No Clients To Monthly Client Consistency Without Having To Launch
- The 2020 Gameplan: Day 4 | The # 1 Thing You Need To Grow Online… That Has Nothing To Do With Tech, Email Lists Or Social Media
- The 2020 Gameplan: Day 5 | The Grand Finale – Live with 6 smart, ambitious and purpose-driven 10K Success System clients
- 10K Success System
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you know you want to have an online business but aren’t sure where to start? What’s keeping you on the fence? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.