Does your self-worth fluctuate with your business success (or failures)?
If you have a good day, check off all of your to do’s and make a sale, you feel on top of the world. But then the next day you get a bad comment, someone wants a refund and your only sales call for the day canceled. How do you feel then?
This week’s episode of The Business of Becoming is all about self-worth and the highs and lows of growing a business. We talk about energy management and how to reframe your goals and daily actions so that you can (most of the time) maintain a stable level of energy and self-worth. Your business is an entity that exists outside of you and you can only control your actions.
This is a game-changer!
Listen to Episode 165 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- The mindset of successful men and women in sports
- How to determine what you have control over
- The leading and lagging indicators you can use to frame your actions and outcomes
- Real action you can take to propel you forward into momentum
- How to separate your BEing from your skillsets
- How looking for people to learn from can save you from years of struggle and frustration
- The impact of practice and repetition to improve your skills
- Why you need to focus on your actions and not the result
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you find your self-worth changes rapidly depending on the day? How do you manage to keep negative thoughts at bay? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.