Everyone has been affected in some way or another by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Given we are a few months in now, Lori thought it would be a good time to share some of the lessons she is taking from this season – both personally and professionally.
Join Lori for this week’s episode of The Business of Becoming as she talks candidly about the impacts of the pandemic on her daily routines, her life with her kids and family, and how she manages to pivot so that she can still show up every day for her community and clients.
Lori keeps it real (like she always does!) as she openly and honestly shares her thoughts and feelings and how she was able to process through them so that she could keep moving forward, while protecting her energy at the same time.
Witness some of the realizations and actions that help keep Lori focused through this time of change.
Listen to Episode 166 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- The importance of boundaries regardless of the season
- How having already defined boundaries helped Lori stay focused
- Tips for protecting your energy when your environment, thoughts, and feelings start to shift
- The impact of honoring your mental state and the way you feel loved
- Figuring out a way to feel the way you want to feel so you can thrive in the tougher times
- Why planning ahead is so important for you and your team when things change
- How to adjust your plans for the immediate future and still look forward long-term
- Giving yourself grace and kindness
- The importance of identifying and focusing on the big needle movers
- Managing competing priorities and the steps Lori took to manage them
- Recognizing the difference between sales, cash flow, and revenue
- How to track and understand the money side of your business so you don’t panic
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Have you learned anything about yourself from the COVID-19 pandemic? How have you been able to pivot in your business? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.