Things have come full-circle for me. And I can’t explain the feeling…
In this week’s episode of The Business of Becoming, I am sharing a keynote talk that I gave at a recent Mastermind event held by Craig Ballantyne for his Mastermind members called Building a Multi-Million Dollar Company All While Working Only 30 Hours a Week. Of course, due to the current pandemic, we had to shift gears and do everything online instead of in person.
But that didn’t matter.
This was a full-circle moment for me because I joined Craig and his business partner Bedros’s Mastermind back in 2012. This is when I invested $20,000, that I didn’t have, to work with them because I had no idea what I was doing and I wanted the success they had so I paid them to tell me what to do.
And 8 years later… here we are.
I share what I use with our clients and have shared with my community when it comes to building my company and holding myself and my team accountable to our goals. A simple, powerful tool that helps us organize our priorities and stay focused on the simplicity of what we do.
And, I am sharing it with you again!
You can download it here >> The 5 +1 Non-Negotiable Pillars Of A Profitable Online Business Self-Assessment
Listen to Episode 167 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- How Lori built her team, the organizational structure, roles and responsibilities
- The purpose of having defined core values and how they can change over time
- Examples of how core values are exemplified and awesomeness are celebrated
- Recognizing when it’s time to grow and acknowledging what it means
- Mindset around hiring a team for growth before the growth happens
- The five components you need in an online business
- Lori’s first hires and the roles they took on
- The importance of identifying your constraints upfront and building your business around them
- The self-assessment that every online business should do regularly to support the five components of your business
- How to use the assessment outcomes to organize your priorities and stay focused on the simplicity of what you are doing
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Lori’s Self-Assessment: The 5 +1 Non-Negotiable Pillars Of A Profitable Online Business Self-Assessment
- Craig Ballantyne’s Perfect Week Formula
- 10K Success System
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you find that you overthink the decisions you make in your business? Or do you have a way that simplifies the process for you? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 16,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.