Do you have a clinic or practice and want to know how to maximize your business?
In this week’s episode of The Business of Becoming, I am joined by Dr. Andrea Maxim to share how she has grown a successful clinical practice and incorporated elements of her business online. Andrea believes that running the business side of your clinic should be just as exciting and rewarding as helping your patients.
Join us as we discuss Andrea’s business and the 3 key things Andrea recommends you retain control of in your clinical practice as you grow. We also talk about the impact of COVID-19 and how it helped to expose the holes in traditional clinical practice and why this is a good thing.
This episode is a good one!
More About Andrea:
Dr. Andrea Maxim is a practicing naturopathic doctor, author, and business mentor. Since graduating as a Naturopathic Doctor in 2012, she has built 3 successful clinics from the ground up. She LOVES the business side of health and wellness practices so much, she started helping her colleagues grow their practices and duplicate her results.
Listen to Episode 168 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- How Andrea realized her passion to support her community of health care practitioners
- The impact of circumstances where you can lose control of your practice
- Assuming the role of CEO or business owner over and above being a clinician
- The importance of understanding a contract and what you can control
- The difference between being an employee and a business owner
- The top 3 things you want to have control over
- The mindset required to manage and nurture your clients between visits
- Ways to welcome new clients that help you stand out
- Recognizing that money is a virtual tool
- The self-belief needed to grow your business – online and offline
- Letting go of ego in order to grow
- How growth happens from doing and not just knowing
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
How have you tried to maximize the growth of your clinical practice? Have you been successful? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 20,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles, and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.