If you are looking for something amazing to add value for your clients, or something just for you, then listen up!
In this episode of The Business of Becoming, I am joined by wellness coaching expert, Samantha Skelly, to talk about all things ‘breath and breathing’ and her journey to helping thousands transform their lives by using what we all already possess – our breath.
It is a light-hearted but eye-opening chat about her own experience and how she was drawn to teaching people how to breathe, the benefits of breathwork, and the difference between breathing for relaxation and breathing for transformation. It is not about traditional meditation or standard yoga practice. You will learn about our 3 pillars of connection and the impact of intention behind the things we do.
My guess is that you may not have experienced anything quite like this before.
More About Samantha:
Samantha Skelly is an entrepreneur, sought after international speaker, best-selling author, and wellness coaching expert. She founded both Hungry for Happiness, a movement that helps people experience true transformation and happiness through trained certified coaches who utilize emotional and energetic coaching techniques, and PAUSE Breathwork, which has a mission to unite humanity by helping people breathe, feel, and thrive.
Samantha has revolutionized the weight loss and self-help industries by examining the individual and underlying causes of food, body, and self-love issues. She has shared her mission on an international platform, with appearances on Global TV, Shaw, NBC, CBC, and BBC, and she’s also been featured in various publications, such as Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Elephant Journal, and The Prevail Project. Samantha continues to spread her message and transform the lives of tens of thousands of people through her programs, worldwide international retreats, motivational speaking engagements, the popular Hungry for Happiness podcast, and her best-selling Hay House book, Hungry For Happiness.
Listen to Episode 169 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- How Samantha discovered breathwork
- Why not all traditional personal development is effective long-term
- The importance of looking inward and starting with your breath
- How breathwork can help you identify what needs to be healed
- The impact of letting go of what no longer serves you to open the door to something else
- How practitioners and coaches can use breathwork as an additional tool to complement their own modality
- The benefits of breathwork
- The difference between breathwork for relaxation vs. breathwork for transformation
- Using different breathwork patterns for the results we want
- Samantha’s result-focused, bottom-up method that uses the breath, not thinking
- How to use our 3 pillars of connection
- Samantha’s perspective on personal development and the intentions behind our actions
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Samantha’s website: Pause Breathwork
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Have you ever experienced this type of breathwork yourself? Or used it with your clients? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 22,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles, and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.