This episode is powerful.
It is a replay of a private workshop I hosted for my 10K Success System and 10K Grow clients called the Vision Maximizer Workshop. I decided to add it for free to the podcast because the concept of deciding your vision is one that I believe has the power to change your life.
I know you’re listening because you know that you want more for your life and just haven’t claimed it yet. I’m going to walk you through how to do just that – claim whatever it is you desire and show you how to turn your secret wants into a clear vision you can achieve.
But… you need to do the work.
PLEASE do the work, take the time, and claim your vision.
Download the Vision Maximizer worksheet and get started.
Listen to Episode 173 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- What it means to have a curious growth mindset vs. a ‘muggle’ scarcity mindset
- The framework required to create a concrete vision
- How to plan for the future while living in the present
- The benefits of having a clear vision and a strategic growth plan
- Giving yourself permission to want what you want
- The six questions to ask yourself to help you maximize and articulate your vision
- The role of your core values in making decisions
- Defining what it is you want to be known for
- The importance of honouring your vision and embracing the tension you may feel
- How to define your short and long term goals
- Recognizing the challenges and obstacles that you may encounter
- The significance of claiming what you want even if it doesn’t feel possible right now
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has, the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Have you done visioning work for your business already? Have you defined your core values? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 24,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles, and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.