You can’t model what you don’t see.
And I want you to see how my next guest in our Millionaire Mindset series, Alicia Streger, has built multiple 6 and 7 figure businesses.
In this episode of The Business of Becoming, Alicia and I chat about her take on success and how she shifted her mindset to become the CEO she is today. We talk about how she has overcome blocks, mistakes and failures to achieve her goals and keep moving forward.
Alicia operates from a place of happiness and fulfillment in everything she does and her leadership mindset is one to be admired. She is an inspiration and I hope you can start to see what is possible for you.
Alicia Streger is a fitness business owner turned business coach who specializes in helping fitness & health pros scale their impact and systemize their businesses. She works closely with people to help them build businesses that give back to the world while creating BOTH financial and time freedom.
Listen to Episode 178 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- Why mindset is the make-or-break factor for success
- Alicia’s definition of success and how it has evolved
- Recognizing the happiness in the progress you are making
- Shifting from the daily grind and hustle to becoming a leader
- The beauty of being an entrepreneur
- The expectations of failure and how to accept it
- Managing insecurities and how to push past them
- Making decisions now based on where you want to be three years from now
- How to avoid breaking on your way to your first million
- Investing in your business for growth
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Success Principles by Jack Canfield
- Dr. Joe Dispenza
- Alicia’s website: www.FitProEssentials.com
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
How have you successfully scaled your business over time? What blocks have you overcome and what lessons have you learned? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 24,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles, and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.