Do you really know your numbers? Or how to price for profit?
Lisa sure does!
In this episode of our Millionaire Mindset series, I am joined by Lisa Larter, Business Strategist, Digital Marketing Expert, Author and Speaker. Lisa shares her experience with a brick and mortar business and her successful transition into the online world. We nerd out over numbers and dive into why you really need to track and understand them if your goal is to scale to 7 figures and beyond.
Lisa’s advice about pricing and profit and all things ‘scaling’ is priceless!
More About Lisa
The Lisa Larter Group helps its clients to formulate marketing strategies that support their business goals and objectives. Lisa provides consulting & advisory services, and implementation services including: social media & content management, book marketing, and website design.
Find Lisa on social:
Listen to Episode 185 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- How Lisa transitioned from a brick and mortar business to online
- Understanding cash flow and what your numbers really mean
- Learning how to price for profit
- Realizing not everyone is your ideal client and/or ready to work with you
- Vanity metrics vs. financial metrics
- Using time-tracking to help determine hiring needs for where you’re going
- Deciding what to let go of in order to grow
- How the questions you ask yourself change as you grow
- Retention of your client base
- Figuring out your ‘big rocks’ in order to significantly scale your business
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Lisa’s website: lisalarter.com
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Have you struggled with pricing your program and scaling your business? If so, how have you been able to overcome the mental blocks you were experiencing? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too. Comment below and share your story or visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 25,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles, and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.