It’s been a while since I’ve done an ‘Ask Me Anything’ podcast episode.
So… I thought I’d offer my clients an opportunity to ask me any questions that they may have. They asked so many good questions, that I decided I would spread them out over two episodes. This week I am answering business-related questions and next week will be more personal.
I went through all of the questions and I pulled the ones that I feel would be the best for me to answer, which would give the most value to everyone that listens.
This time around I’m answering the following questions:
- What is the best method to sell your program?
- How do you work on your mindset to avoid the fear of not making your sales goal?
- How do you know when and who to hire?
This episode is jam packed with practical tips and strategies that will give you a blueprint whether you’re just getting started or in a growth phase.
Listen to Episode 192 below:
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- The pros and cons of using a sales page
- Why we teach you 1:1 sales conversations
- Setting realistic expectations for your business
- Reframing your mindset about success
- Actions vs. outcomes
- Building your business vs. growing your business
- How to split focus once you have clients
- Managing your schedule to work IN your business and ON your business
- Time blocking and getting creative with your personal development time
- Hiring for the skills you need on your team
- How to create job descriptions
- Creating workflow processes and templates
- Hiring the right fit for your company culture
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have a burning question you’d like to ask? I would love to hear all about it. Visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 26,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles, and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.