We are here, and we are ready to dive in. Here is part ONE of the five-part series – “Niching Down in Uncertain Times.”
There is A LOT on the go. We are in a pandemic, the news is absorbed by the US election, and we are in Q4. We are in uncharted territory. So what are we going to do about it? Laura and I are going to go LIVE in our FB group and talk about the importance of niching down, and the do’s and the don’ts of finding your niche!
We answer some tough questions:
- How do you get exposure to your audience, especially in Q4, and competing with world events?
- How do you get clients to know you exist?
- How do you change your language to gain clarity from the needs of your clients?
This episode is kicking off an amazing series that will give you ALL the information you need to niche down in your practice!
What We Talk About In This Episode:
- The double A’s – Awareness and Attention
- How to get in front of your audience, online.
- Niching down – niching deep and narrow instead of broad and wide
- Keeping attention from your audience
- Figuring out how to understand the needs of your audience
- How to get engagement from your audience
- Rants – What does your audience complain about?
- How to educate your audience, in topics that they are interested in
- How to get specific
- The importance of standing out in a noisy environment
Listen to Episode 194 below:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have a burning question you’d like to ask? I would love to hear all about it. Visit me on Instagram which is currently my favourite way to connect.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 27,000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles, and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.