EPISODE 33 | The Wellness Business Academy Launch Review
Have you ever wanted to get a glimpse into the behind the scenes of my business? Do you want to hear some of the reasoning and strategy that goes into pulling off a multi 6-figure launch? You’re in luck because I’m sharing ALL of it in this solo episode as I pull back the curtains on my Wellness Business Academy (WBA) launch review.
You’ll hear the background of how The WBA came to be and how it’s evolved over time. I get real about disappointments and moments of major overwhelm. I also share what I learned from those moments to make changes and continue to improve (not jump ship!). I talk about the factors that I believe led to increasing my numbers during previous launches (HINT: listen to what your community is saying and asking for).
Then I go into detail about our most recent Wellness Business Academy launch in March, 2018. We more than doubled enrollment this time around and it just felt different. Not easy, but lighter and like everything was finally clicking.
I walk you through the 5 biggest lessons my team and I learned just this latest multi 6-figure launch and the ONE big thing we’ll be focusing on when we open enrollment again in June.
Grab a pen and some paper, because I am sure you will want to take some notes on how you can incorporate some of what I’ve learned over the years into your own business, and also avoid some of my mistakes! This will also be a great episode to bookmark – so that you can revisit it before your businesses next launch.
Listen to Episode 33 below:
Here’s What I Talk About In This Episode:
- The evolution of The Wellness Business Academy
- The truth about some of my not so awesome launches
- How I got crystal clear on how to position The WBA to potential clients
- The reminder that just because you have awesome program content does NOT mean you’ll have awesome launch results
- Why disappointing launch numbers are NOT an indication you need to scrap your program
- How my team and I knocked the last WBA launch out of the park, nearly doubling enrollment from one launch to the next
- The 5 biggest lessons we learned from this most recent success AND the one thing we’ll be focusing on even more next time around
- Why I firmly believe everything is happening for a reason and why in hindsight I’m grateful some past launches didn’t actually meet my number goals
- How you can incorporate some of what I learned into your own business, no matter what stage you are at
Things I Mention In This Episode:
Looking to launch your own program? Grab my FREE 4-Phase Launch Plan Worksheet below.
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. No iTunes? No problem! The Business of Becoming podcast is available on all of your favourite podcast apps.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Have you had happy accidents happen during a previous program launch? Have you had a successful launch before, or maybe a not quite successful launch? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too!
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 8000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.