I have something special for you today! Rather than a formal interview, we are doing more of an informal round table… with my three business besties! Whoot whoot!
First, we are joined by Alicia Streger who is a fitness business owner turned business coach who specializes in helping fitness business owners magnify their impact and streamline their businesses. Also with us is Karen Pattock who is an International Business Coach specializing in Email List Building and Customer Attraction Systems using Facebook. Also chiming in is Kathleen LeGrys – a Certified Health Coach, Fitness Nutrition Specialist and founder of Health Coach Solutions. She has helped thousands of health and fitness professionals around the world transform their business, get out of overwhelm and generate more revenue.
We are going to talk about how we have created a very powerful peer run mastermind and how it has been integral to our business (and personal!) life.
Four years ago, I was in a business-coach led mastermind and Karen was the one other person in that group that was in alternative health and so I approached her to chat and see how we could support each other… and the rest is history! Fast forward to today and we are a close knit group of 4 driven, ambitious women entrepreneurs who always have each other’s backs!
You’re in for a treat because you are going to get a very honest and open, behind the scenes look on how we run things, what we share with each other (the good, bad, ugly, funny and in between).
Let’s dive in!
In This Episode I Share…
- How to structure your peer-run mastermind so that you maximize the benefits
- Where to find people start your own peer-run mastermind group
- What you need to do FIRST before you go out and start building your own group
- How to know to choose the RIGHT people for your own mastermind (hint: level of commitment, trust and confidentiality are paramount) and the perfect number of people to have
- The unique ways that a peer-led mastermind can support you (that you might not get from a paid mastermind)
- How powerful it can be to have support with the personal stuff (aka the entrepreneur journey) that crops up while you’re building and running a business.
- Why you don’t just choose your friends (who you are most comfortable with) to create a mastermind
- How to design a peer-led mastermind and not feel like you’re competing with each other (even if you all have similar businesses!)
Listen to Episode 65 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- More information about Karen Pattock can be found HERE
- Check out Alicia Streger’s FitProEssentials
- Explore Kathleen LeGrys’s Health Coach Solutions
- Lori’s coaching program the Wellness Business Academy
- Follow Lori for more business insight on Instagram
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you have a peer run mastermind? Do you think it would be a useful tool for you in your life and business? Pop it below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 11 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.