Joining me this week is Elan Zusman from Zigi Media and we are talking technology! Get ready for an open and honest conversation about what tech is needed and what is not needed and what you should be using at various points in your online health business.
Elan Zusman and his business partner Joey Abenstein and the team at Zigi Media specialize in providing tech support, training and resources for entrepreneurs in the health and wellness space. They have everything from Done For You Funnels to their Tech Mentorship Program for those of you who are brand new to the world of online tech.
If you want to dive deeper into this topic, you can check out Episode 17 when Elan talks about tech tools for beginners.
Today, we will be clearing up some major misconceptions that so many of you have including the idea that tech is hard and overwhelming. We want to those those roadblocks out the window! I know that I wouldn’t have been able to build my business without the tech platforms that we use… and I don’t have a background in tech AT ALL!
I really wanted to have this conversation because I want to teach you to start the way you want to finish. So if your end game is to run a 6 or 7 figure online business, then this episode is GOLD for you. We want to ensure that your technology can support the growth of your company. The platforms you choose to start with now will help determine how big you can grow, how fast you can scale and how fast you get to that end goal.
We will talk about my laziness and love of automation, how technology has literally changed the game for health entrepreneurs, how Elan talks me off a ledge sometimes, why some of the more popular tech platforms are NOT actually the best choice for many of you,
Let’s dive in!
In This Episode I Share…
- How all your biggest fears about technology… are NOT actually real and are based on major misconceptions
- Exactly which platforms you should invest in when you are just starting out (hint: you only need about two)
- Which tools you need to look at as your business starts to grow and how to know when it’s time to switch
- Which platforms we do NOT recommend using (this will save you a ton of customer service headaches and a lot of money)
- The nitty gritty details of each platform so you have all the information you need to make the right tech choices for you
- The tech tools that have been instrumental in helping me to grow LK Inc.
- The secret strategy I used (in the very beginning) that will help you manage customer service (hint: Rachel didn’t actually exist)
- How to expand your mind and think/dream BIGGER by using LK Inc a template for the kind of business you can build by using specific tech tools (for example – how you can connect with your ideal client in a deeper way (even when you’re running webinar with thousands of attendees) and maximize conversions)
Listen to Episode 69 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- Elan Zusman and the Zigi Media Tech Mentorship Program
- Active Campaign
- Click Funnels
- Word Press
- Help Scout
- The Take Your Health Practice Online Facebook Group
- Follow Lori for more business insight on Instagram
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you struggle with the tech in your business? What do you think your business would look like if you had someone handle all the overwhelming tech stuff for you? Pop it below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 11 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.