We are coming up to the end of the year and I know what you’re thinking, “Oh wow! I have to plan 2019.” Well don’t you worry – I’ve got you. Today’s episode is a mini workshop that is going to help you review 2018 and really help you get clear on goal setting and planning for 2019.
Settling into the CEO role of your health business (and you ARE a CEO if no one has told you lately!) means stepping up your game when it comes to planning. Since you are a professional, planning 2019 can’t look like randomly peppering your calendar with blog posts and Facebook lives and flying by the seat of your pants.
Running a business like that is just a recipe for some serious stress eating and burn out! I know. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt. If you want to hear more about that journey, check out this podcast episode.
You are going to love this episode whether you are a ‘planner’ or not. I make it really simple for you to strategically map out what your upcoming year can and should look like.
Don’t worry about taking notes on this episode because I have created a helpful companion worksheet for you which you can find at the link below. Whether you’re listening to this episode at the end of the year or the middle, grab the worksheet and discover the power of reflection and planning to move your business forward!
Parts of this episode are from the mini workshop that I put together at the beginning of 2018 so ignore the fact that I’m mentioning 2017 or 2018 and replace it with the year that is relevant to you.
Let’s dive in!
In This Episode I Share…
- How important is it to review your year (and to treasure both the light and dark lessons)
- The 6 crucial steps that you need to follow when planning and goal setting for yourself
- The BIG mistake I see a lot of new businesses making when it comes to planning (and what to do instead)
- Why giving yourself the space and breathing room to reflect and plan is vital to your business (and to stepping into your role as CEO)
- How saying NO could be the most transformative thing you will do this year!
- Why you can’t plan your year alone and why an accountability buddy is crucial
- How to choose your accountability buddy (hint: they better have room to hold space for your BIG dreams)
- Why “reverse engineering” is the foundation of all goals setting and planning at LK Inc.
- How to set a clear intention for 2019
Listen to Episode 72 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- The Companion Guide Planning Worksheet
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte
- The Wellness Business Academy (WBA)
- Follow Lori for more business insight on Instagram
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please): Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes. And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here. Let’s Keep The Conversation Going… What are your biggest successes of 2018?! What is your top goal for 2019 and what are the TWO key things you are going to implement to get you there? Pop it below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about. You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 12 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.