Here’s a #truthbomb for you. In order to get where you want to go in business (and in life), it will require a massive shift in your mindset. Why? Because the success you desire as an entrepreneur comes when you have the right mindset and consistently take massive, imperfect action.
I am so passionate about my job because I know that you CAN do it. While the entrepreneur life can be hella challenging, there has never been a better (or easier) time to build a business than the online world today. The internet has obliterated all geographical boundaries. We can use email marketing to sell our programs to people around the world. We can work in our pjs on the couch and there are accessible, intuitive platforms for literally EVERYTHING we need to build a money-making machine of a health business. We can start free Facebook communities and grow massive followings!
It’s not the tech that’s going to get in the way of you building the business of your dreams. It’s the fear, overwhelm, loneliness and frustration that can derail your plans… it’s the mind set monster that lives in your head.
Well, after more than a decade of entrepreneur life, I have learned a LOT about what it takes to grow a successful business… while also feeling the way I WANT to feel along the way.
It’s been a hell of a ride and since my mission is to empower as many of you as possible to build the life and business of your dreams, I have put together my Top 9 Success Strategies for Entrepreneurs and shared it all with you in today’s podcast episode!
From the importance of staying irrationally optimistic to what business model you choose… we cover it all.
If you are a health coach, service provider, author, consultant, nutritionist, health professional or personal trainer and you want to have a bigger impact, uplevel your business (and your life) and actually ENJOY this business of becoming… this episode is for you!
Let’s dive in!
In This Episode I Share…
- 9 success strategies to uplevel your business and your life that have nothing to do with money or marketing
- My own back story that has led me to where I am today… and is why I have implemented these 9 strategies in my life
- The importance of thinking about how you want to feel every single day
- The power of being irrationally optimistic
- The difference between your “passion hat” and your “CEO” hat
- My 3 steps to cash consistency
- How leaning into the risk can be life changing
- The importance of the people you surround yourself with
- The power of having a beginners mind
- The importance of investing in yourself (with the right coach or mastermind)
- How your Magic Time is the secret to everything (including $$$)
- How you must resist the fear and embrace faith
Listen to Episode 74 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
- The Shoshin concept from Zen Buddhism
- Jim Rohn
- Corinne Brown and Brownroots Wellness
- Launch it Like a Boss Mastermind
- Follow Lori for more business insight on Instagram
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Which one of the 9 strategies really spoke to you? Which ones seems the most challenging? Pop it below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about.
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 12 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.