When I visioned starting a podcast it was to have conversations EXACTLY like this. I cover tech and funnels and Facebook ads on there too (the Business), but it’s the Becoming that I really wanted to go deep on.
And boy oh boy does this most recent episode do just that!
This is a MUST listen episode because we get super real about self doubt and insecurity and some tangible ways you can move through it so that you can show up and step into the big, beautiful life I know you desire. This is the hardest and most important work you’ll do as an entrepreneur (and well, as a human!)
I get super honest and vulnerable in this one, and although it triggers me a bit, I want to share it with you because I need you to know that it’s normal to feel this way. We all do. The difference is between those that get stuck in the self doubt and insecurity, and those that work with it and through it.
More About Monisha
Monisha Chandanani is Intuitive Leadership Coach and the founder of See.Love.Choose., a system for conscious creation. She is known for her genuinely loving disposition combined with her piercingly honest and direct approach.
Over the past eight years, Monisha has worked with thousands of clients on 6 continents and over 25 countries. Through private coaching and group workshops, she assists her clients and their teams to achieve more by doing less. Affectionately called a “corporate analyst for the soul,” Monisha is especially skilled in coaching her clients in creating a life filled with purpose, power, play and positive global impact.
Monisha enjoys working with conscious social entrepreneurs and executives that are building businesses for good. Monisha has the honor and privilege of working with extraordinary leaders from Twitter, Google, Airbnb, Qualcomm and Facebook along with game-changing entrepreneurs. Connect with Monica through her website or Instagram.
In This Episode We Talk About…
- We about self awareness and self-acceptance and tools and strategies to bring to full awareness who you are and to accept it.
- Monisha’s program – See. Love. Choose
- How to see ourselves more clearly – SEE
- Love and accept ourselves fully – LOVE
- Choose how we want to live and show up once we see – CHOOSE
- What intuition is and how to cultivate and tap into it
- Monisha’s story – spiritual awakening after great loss and how she honed her intuition
- How Monisha felt like she found the key to happiness
- Why Monisha thinks we don’t always honour what we see and feel through our intuition
- A script of what to say when you start listening to your intuition and others start to question you
- How to clear to tap into your intuition (HINT: always come back to the breath)
- Some practices that you can use to work on self-acceptance and choosing different habits and belief systems
- The importance of physical movement and building a support system
- And SO MUCH MORE!
Listen to Episode 82 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
This is a BIG and personal topic but I’d love to hear what tools or strategies you have or are using to move through some of the self doubt and insecurity so you can move forward in your business and life.
Let me know below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about (I respond to all Instagram DMs personally – promise!)
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 12 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.