This is may be the most honest and open conversation I’ve had to date on the podcast, and it was such an honour to have it with Ashley Srokosz. We get deep and personal (cause that’s how we roll!) and talk about how Ashley has built a business and life on her own terms and about the bumpy, winding road it took to get there. She has a lot of great advice and insight for you as you build a business too.
Ashley shares her personal evolution as a entrepreneur, from a “typical” holistic nutritionist doing individual coaching and group programs, to shifting into business coaching and blowing up her business by incorporating essential oils into the mix.
We also talk a lot about managing anxiety when you’re building and growing a business and how to be a leader that’s expected to show up and be “on” all the time, and how to do things on your own terms that will support you and your clients vs. burning you out.
I’m certain you’re going to really connect with Ashley’s story in one way or another, she shares the human and messy side of building a business and life with intention and I can’t wait to hear what you think.
More About Ashley Srokosz
Ashley Srokosz is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, doTERRA essential oils educator, and business coach for wellness entrepreneurs who is also a mom to an energetic little boy. She shares super transparent lessons from business and everyday life that helps busy women achieve more of their mission with less struggle – because being a mom and an entrepreneur doesn’t have to be so hard!
In This Episode We Talk About…
- Ashley’s evolution as a nutritionist into crushing sales with doTerra essential oils
- How she deals with her anxiety as an entrepreneur and how it shows up for her
- The “stigma” of MLM and how Ashley’s opinion on network marketing has shifted.
- How network marketing is a lot like affiliate marketing
- How network marketing and her passive income from essential oils is helping her take time for mental health when needed
- Ashley’s experience of being an introvert and also a leader and entrepreneur
- How she has made big decisions to choose herself and her health and still show up for her team and clients
- The possibilities available to business women and entrepreneurs now with technology and ability to do business on your own terms
- Funny stories of what they wore when they wanted to look professional – HINT: Blazers and pant suits!
- What Ashley does to turn her brain off
- And so much more!
Listen to Episode 88 below:
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Have you done things in your own business on your terms to support yourself and what you know is best for you? Even if it meant saying a big No? Let me know below or visit me on Instagram (my current social platform of choice) and send me a message there to let me know what you want to hear more about (I respond to all Instagram DMs personally – promise!)
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 12 000 other health and wellness professionals just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! We have a ton of free, live training coming up in the group this fall. I hope to see you there.