EPISODE 44 | The Power of a High Converting Webinar
We’re talking ALL about webinars in this week’s episode but first I want to introduce you to Karen…
If you don’t know her already, she is rounding out the interviews I’ve done with my business besties and peer run Mastermind that we’ve done weekly for more than 3 years now. Karen and myself, along with Kathleen, Dawn and Alicia hold each other accountable, provide support and laugh a lot!
Karen Pattock is the webinar queen and it was such a fun conversation for us to have because this is a topic that I could nerd out about for days!
Karen understands the power behind a webinar and how you can create high-converting webinars to reach more clients and take your business to the next level. Email lists are the number 1 asset you have in your business, because regardless of what other platforms you utilize – your email list is yours and nobody can ever take that away from you.
Karen dives into ALL things webinar and how you can use a webinar to skyrocket your sales and as an email-list builder and rapport builder – eventually changing more lives as they move from potential client to current client.
Be sure you grab a pen and paper and bookmark this episode. I’m certain you’ll want to revisit all of the awesome tips that Karen provides for how to use webinars in your business.
More About Karen:
Karen Pattock is an international business coach, specializing in email list building and customer attraction systems using Facebook. She’s also known as the “in the trenches coach” because she not only teaches her clients the what of email list building – she also dives into the how that it takes each step of the way. Karen has owned several successful businesses during the past 25 years generating over 10 million in sales and openly shares her marketing knowledge and expertise with her clients so they too can build successful businesses online.
Things We Talk About In This Episode:
- How to use webinars to pitch a paid program or to build your list and build rapport
- The stages of the webinar and what to say in each one – she gets specific here so take notes!
- How to move through your sales pitch (yes you need to sell!)
- How long to spend on each slide – too much content on each slide will lose people’s attention fairly quickly. Visual images are great, utilize them!
- Less on a slide is actually more – including text. Only use a few words and use your actual script to go into more detail.
- Why you need to write a script and stick with it to make sure you deliver what you promised. Now is not the time to go off on tangents.
- How to use stories to teach the information that you want to get across. It’s how your listeners will connect with you as an expert.
- Why naming your webinar is so important. It needs to include what’s in it for the listener who is attending.
- And so much more!
Things We Mention In This Episode:
Here’s How To Subscribe & Leave A Review (pretty-please):
Want to get notified when I release new episodes so you don’t miss a thing? Click here to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
And it would mean the world to me if you’d leave a rating and review. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast and how I can make it better for you. Plus iTunes tells me that podcast reviews are really important and the more reviews the podcast has the easier it will be to get the podcast in front of more people, which is the ultimate goal. You can leave a review right here.
Let’s Keep The Conversation Going…
Do you use webinars in your business now? Are you still building up the courage to attempt your first webinar? Do you have a webinar blooper reel like Karen and I do? I would love to hear all about it and I’m sure others would too!
You can also join my free online community to connect with more than 10 000 other health practitioners just like you to ask questions, share wins and struggles and get lots of support from me and my team! I hope to see you there.